DELIVER is unveiling its complete program for its 2019 edition next June 5/6. Reigning juggernauts and trailblazing startups will share how they are unleashing their Artificial Intelligence super powers to shape the new retail & logistics order. To shed a global light on the future of retail and supply chain, each plenary session will involve speakers from USA, Asia and Europe.
The conference program will open with an overview about how the latest developments in AI are already creating a new paradigm in retail, fulfilment and delivery. As one of the world’s most innovative companies, Alibaba will expose its vision for an AI-driven distribution and retail world, whereas Accenture, Capgemini and PwC, as global consultancies helping corporate organizations to transform, are best placed to comment on the current retail revolution.
With increased intake of technology inside warehouses, innovative organizations adopt robots to absorb peaks, squeeze picking time, keep costs down and mitigate staff shortage. This trend will be illustrated by Ocado, world’s largest online grocery retailer whose success relies on maximum automation, Cdiscount, France’s leading e-commerce website and a famous early adopter of latest fulfilment technologies, GreyOrange, one of the world’s best funded fulfilment automation startups and Rakuten Intelligence, whose market research is based on the most detailed digital commerce data available.
Various places of the globe are already witnessing the implementation of smart transportation solutions that no longer require any human intervention with self-driving trucks, vans and robots. In this session, Uber will expose its journey in automation and its ambitions in the freight industry, Continental will present its pioneering technologies for connected goods mobility, AutoX will explain the robo-delivery technology they are building, and ZhenRobotics will show how their self-driving robots are already changing ways millions of Chinese shop.
The closing plenary session will focus on the new wave of AI-powered cashierless retail which is certainly the biggest disruption in retail history and the new frontier in retail digitalization. Casino, a global leader in the food retail market, will share interesting insights already gathered in their stores with no physical checkout. Besides, 3 of the most disruptive startups from USA (Inokyo), China (Neolix) and Europe (Storelift) will expose how their cutting-edge technology allows them to craft the most seamless and enjoyable shopping experience.
Here is the full list of speakers across all 4 sessions:
June 5th (11:00 - noon): latest developments in AI
- Chunhui Zhang - Group Head of Logistics R&D - Alibaba (China)
- Andre Pharand - Global Managing Director for Post & Parcel - Accenture (USA)
- Achim Himmelreich - Global Head of Client Engagement - Capgemini (Germany)
- Shana Laurie de Hernandez - Partner, EMEA Retail Leader - PwC (Netherlands)
June 5th (19:00 - 20:00): warehouse automation
- Stewart McGuire - Head of Corporate Development - Ocado (UK)
- Kenneth Cassar - VP Strategy & Insights - Rakuten Intelligence (USA)
- Akash Gupta - Co-founder & CTO - GreyOrange (India)
- James Rebours - Supply Chain Innovation Director - CDiscount (France)
June 6th (09:00 - 10:00): smart transportation
- Daniel Buczkowski - Head of Expansion Europe - Uber Freight (Netherlands)
- Hugo Fozzati - Business & Operations Director - AutoX (USA)
- Zhiyong Liu - Founder & CEO - Zhen Robotics (China)
- Petra Becker - VP Supply Chain - Continental (Germany)
June 6th (15:30 - 16:30) : new retail & cashierless stores
- Cyril Bourgois - Group Chief Innovation Officer - Casino (France)
- Tony Francis - Founder & CEO - Inokyo (USA)
- Kevin Xu - Co-founder & CSO - Neolix (China)
- David Gabai - Co-founder & COO - Storelift (France)
In addition to these 4 plenary sessions, 20 breakout sessions in LogTech, transportation, packaging and fulfilment will give attendees the opportunity to hear about best practices shared by retailers and to debate about fresh ideas during interactive workshop studios.